Baby Shower Cake!!!!!!!
I made this cake for my friends Birthday Shower a few weeks ago and she really liked it
- 1 6inch Cake
- 1 Packet of white roll out icing
- Blue food colouring
- 500g butter icing
- A jar of Hartley’s raspberry jam
- A cot to go on top
4. Slice the cake in half and spread butter icing on one half.
5. Now take the jar of jam and place it in the microwave on 800w for 20 seconds or until soft.
8. Swiftly flip the bottom on top of the cake so the base is now at the top and ice it using the roll out icing.
9. After that take the left over icing and the blue food colouring and dye the icing a baby blue. Now using cutters cut out A BOY and place it on the cake
11. Mold a cat and some building blocks out of the blue icing and place on the cake.