The other day I went to morrisons and bought 100 animal print cup cake cases for only £1! I couldn’t help my self I just had to use them soon so here is what I’ve been up to xx
- 24 cupcakes made in the animal print cases
- round about 325g buttericing
- a packet of mini marshmallows
- ice all the cakes evenly with the buttericing.
- heat up the kettle and fill a cup with hot water
- using a pallet knife wet the top of the cakes then place the marshmallows on and they should stick.
TADA!!! mmm.. xx Happy Eating!!