Rawwww! Scared? NO? Alright then, ha, I’ve been busy making some spooky cakes Ghosts, Bats, Halloween sprinkles and sold them in school today!! 😛 so that was fun all 24 went by lunch, ha xx
- 12 chocolate cupcakes
- 12 plain cupcakes
- 350g chocolate butter icing (100g butter, 200g icing sugar, 50g coco powder)
- Ready-to-Roll icing a lot of white and some black
- a pack of black and red sprinkles.
- Ice the plain cakes in the chocolate icing.
- Using a plate pour the sprinkles on and dip 6 plain cakes into the sprinkles covering the entire top. DONE!
- Still using the plate take the other 6 plain cakes and dip the edges in.
- Roll out most of the black icing and cut out 6 bat shapes with a sharp knife.
- Place the bats in the middle of each cake, DONE!
Method-Ghosts and ghouls
- Using a sharp knife cut out the middle or the chocolate cup cakes.
- Place a dollop of chocolate icing in the middle of the cakes and then place the middle of the cake on top.
- then roll out the white icing and count large circles (just enough to cover the cake) do this for all 12 cakes.
- Put a small blob of icing on the top of each cake and cover with icing circle, shape with hands.
- Now make small eyes from the leftover black icing and -using water- place them on the ghosts. DONE!!!!!!!