shimmer shimmer, sparkle sparkle xx
You will need
- 120g of Self-Raising Flour
- 120g of Sugar
- 120g of Margarine
- 2 Eggs (free range I hope)
- 150g of Butter
- 300g of Icing Sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon of vanilla essence
- some hot water on stand by
- And Gold edible Glitter!
This should take up to 2 hours (If your really slow- like me)
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190°C/ 375°F
- Mix the margarine and butter together until soft and creamy
- Then add the eggs and stir.
- Sift in the four whilst stirring/mixing.
- Pour batter into the cup cake cases and bake for 20 minutes. (or until golden brown)
- Firstly mix the butter and icing sugar until crumbly.
- Then add the vanilla extract and mix. If still crumbly, add the water 1 dessert spoon at a time. Then mix until creamy.
- Smother the cupcakes in the butter cream
- sprinkle the glitter over the cakes.
xox HAPPY BAKING xox