Oh how I’ve missed baking these past few weeks! It gets so busy, take me back to before I could tell the time, I swear life was slower in the 90’s… So I made these brownies last Thursday night and made a sort of running commentary on snapchat (@illustratedbake)
It’s that easy!! If you didn’t quite catch the ingredients they’re just below.
recipe by Humming Bird High , however I added the mixed nuts (not super creative but it does taste GOOD!)
“(makes one 8-inch square pan, around 16 brownies)”
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter / stork
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided into 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoon portions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided into 1 cup and 1/2 cup portions
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, and a few extra for decoration!
To Clarify – Oven temperature is 200’C and mine only needed 30 mins so don’t forget to check on it while you’re waiting.
Worth a try, only takes about 30-40 mins to prepare and then the same to bake, so if you’re quick you could be eating delicious brownies in an hour!
xox Much love Holly xox